No announcement yet.

PolyCast Episode 05: "Yuletide Spirit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at not knowing Castlevania. That's like saying you don't know what X-Com is.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      at not knowing Castlevania. That's like saying you don't know what X-Com is.
      Now let's not get crazy... I didn't think it were possible, but I like you lesser still!

(if you haven't listened to previous episodes, you probably won't get the reference above )
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Yeah, I'm a troublemaker .

Ask Markos, he almost banned me in the first month I came to Poly .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It was good until I fell asleep
          "

Comment

That's what she said!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Ask Markos, he almost banned me in the first month I came to Poly .
                Why'd he stop?

Originally posted by EPW
                It was good until I fell asleep
                Well, if it makes you happy...

---------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Is it realy pronounced "A-pole-t-on"??? I've always said "A-poly-t-on" their must already be a thread about this someware.

On Mod cast will only Mods that have threads and DL links on Poly be considered, I host all my Mods at CivFanatics because its got a more active moding community (network effect).
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                    Is it realy pronounced "A-pole-t-on"???
                    A-poll-eh-ton is the proper pronunciation, yes. No worries, though: I pronounced it "Apple-eye-ton" originally.

On Mod cast will only Mods that have threads and DL links on Poly be considered, I host all my Mods at CivFanatics because its got a more active moding community (network effect).
                    No, but naturally we may be more aware of those that are discussed/hosted/linked here in some fashion. At the same time if there is a news item about a MOD on-site that isn't otherwise mentioned here, or we (the PolyCast team) are contacted directly about a work that is 'only' elsewhere, it will be considered just as equally.

As with others who have commented on this show to date, we appreciate the feedback. Hope you enjoyed it (too).

Comment

Summary of Topics

Summary of topics for this episode:

NEWS (03m32)
                      Sid Meier chronicles Civilization, Civilization IV fourteenth on sales charts, DemoGame in the making for CivIV's Warlords expansion, Civilization tenth top videogame franchise and GameSpy's Strategy/Overall "Gamers Choice" and Voodoo Extreme's best expansion of 2006.

MODCAST (26m30s)
                      Artificial Intelligence difficulties in the Civ series and are Civilization IV governments communist on the gaming front; in the community, 'Off-Topic' forum postcount restored and new 'Off-Topic' Moderator/CivIV Content Editor.

SENATE (38m30s)
                      The double-crossing conundrum and whether attacking a city without catapults (before tanks) is strategically sound in CivIV.

INTERVIEW (44m59s)
                      LOCUTUS and DANQ start their two-part conversation with Civilization II scenario designer curtsibling to discuss his involvement in the CivII community past and present.
                      Last edited by DanQ; March 23, 2007, 20:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X