This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we have a pwnage smiley too?

It should be called :nutkick:, as there are many situations in which it would be most appropriate.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

//signed//
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I don't see the need.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
        I don't see the need.
        An expected refrain from the oft-pwned
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Perhaps, but that particular one sucks.

Comment

Yes, it is totally out of character with all the others.

Comment

That's a good smiley.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                Yes, it is totally out of character with all the others.
                Hopefully Dan will add it, and then I can use it on you

Comment

I think we need a "god no not another smiley thread" smiley.

Comment

I'll Rochambeau you for it. [/Cartman]
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      I think we need a "god no not another smiley thread" smiley.
                      No, we need an "Oh no DrSpam has entered this thread, that's the end of it " smilie

Comment

Or perhaps a "how is LordShiva still only a king with all his incessant metaspamming" smiley.

Comment

We clearly need a "one-trick pony" smiley. It could be named :lordshiva:
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

Working...
                              X