Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

it should vomit as well
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

And it should give you +500 posts the first time you use it
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

What's up with all the silly pictures?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              And it should give you +500 posts each time you use it
              corrected
              Middle East!

Comment

Rather a -500.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

for anyone but me, joncha and Shiva using it, right
                  Middle East!

Comment

LS should get an automatical 500 post pcr for any spam post of his. Which means in reality a 500 post pcr for every post. Multiplied with 500 for every use of the smilie, *grumble*.... See ya with the result when the vodka wears off.

Comment

Nikolai drinks???
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, yes. But never so much that I loose control. I have the philosophy that there are nothing wrong in drinking moderately. A glass of wine or a little drink have never hurt anyone, massive drinking does. As for my religion, it's no problem either btw, both to be abstinent from drinking alcohol and being moderate can be defended from the Bible. And do you see much difference between my usual posting now btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          for anyone but me, joncha and Shiva using it, right
                          I agree.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

we need this thread.
                            just as we need
                            - frog
                            - crying
                            - vomit
                            smileys
                            Ditto
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Middle East!

Comment

Ditto
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X