Clear All

Originally posted by Eli
    We need a smiley.
    There is one at another site I go to

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Looks... interesting
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

We definately need a Ming smiley
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

And what would the smiley be used to denote?

Comment

we dont need ming we already have and
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

To Spike:

Maybe this: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=160564

For the record, the too funny smiley sucks. Why does it have a Dracula haircut, and in what way is it better than :rofl:? It looks stupid, is not in the 'poly style, and has been stolen from another site. I know that a mod suggested it, and don't want to make an issue of this, but surely there has to be some kind of quality control here.

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                  To Spike:

Maybe this: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=160564

For the record, the too funny smiley sucks. Why does it have a Dracula haircut, and in what way is it better than :rofl:? It looks stupid, is not in the 'poly style, and has been stolen from another site. I know that a mod suggested it, and don't want to make an issue of this, but surely there has to be some kind of quality control here.
                  I have to agree with the latter half of this... : toofunny : is not particularly funny

The yellow :rofl: up there is pretty decent though. (The yellow : lol : rolling, not the one with legs...)
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

This one is yellow:
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                    X