Poly was busy this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly was busy this morning

I've never seen Poly busy. Not even during the peak american hours just before Warlords came out. I tried at 6:10, 6:30, and 6:50 (all times are CST) and each time I got a message saying Poly was busy. What was going on this morning.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

It was busy.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The database was acting up and eating CPU power, it was fixed by restarting it around ~8:00 CST. Apologies for the inconvenience.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

How interesting that Eventis was also down today. Sure, some will say "But it was a scheduled maintinence period!", but I find it particularly odd that Apolyton AND Eventis go down on the same day.

I also find it odd that Locutus, a member of the Kabal which presumably overthrew the legitimate government of Markos, refuses to admit that the downtime was due to a CFC-sponsored plot to disrupt the Civilization world of good government and guidance.

Why won't you simply tell the truth to the people, Locutus? Is it the case that you are not, in fact, the all-powerful Junta that we have been lead to believe but are instead a front for a much more powerful organisation, one that pulls the strings behind the puppet governments of Apolyton, Eventis, CFC, and countless other websites? Why won't you support an independent investigation into this issue?

Of course, the response will be either to edit this post, close this thread (to prevent others from rising up and asking the same questions), or possibly even this post being deleted.

The Apolytonian people are tired of your lies, sir! Stop destroying our nation!!!
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
            How interesting that Eventis was also down today. Sure, some will say "But it was a scheduled maintinence period!", but I find it particularly odd that Apolyton AND Eventis go down on the same day.
            If only they'd added that paranoia smiley from the other thread.

Comment

Working...
            X