This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 posts per thread rule

With Markos no longer in charge, is the rule still in effect?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Hopefully not, but if it is, I certainly hope the exemption for the picture thread still applies.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yes. No rules have changed unless we specifically announce that they have.

There are good reasons for this particular rule that have been discussed many times before.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

OK. It's a good rule, actually. This way, I get to start "part 2" threads even if I didn't start the part 1 thread
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

This thread ought to be closed before it fills with frivolous posts.

Comment

This deserves to be said once more:

Originally posted by Locutus
            No rules have changed unless we specifically announce that they have.
            For the record Markos and I were previously in charge, LordShiva. to you for not knowing that...

---------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Of course I knew that :Protest:

But I was under the impression that it was specifically his rule, like the babe thread one.

Anyway, now that this topic has been fully discussed, I would request the likes of DrSpike, Nikolai, and Zoid to please refrain from posting in it. I would like Locutus' wish that topics die of natural causes without having to be locked fulfilled.
              Last edited by LordShiva; November 29, 2006, 16:22.

Comment

Too late...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Good idea.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You already posted, silly.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Wait, why the 500 posts rule?

FRIVOL
                      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

It really should be closed
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                        X