Something wrong with the mailto link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with the mailto link?

The last few days I have logged onto my old dormant account after a long break (law school and studying for the bar exam have taken up most of my time in the last few years) and discovered that I cannot make any posts or see any pics. I was told that I cannot do so because my email had changed. So I changed my email. However, when I click the mailto link I get the following error:

Parse error: parse error in /home/apolyton/public_html/about/contact.php on line 17

I got this error after clicking the link with both Explorer 7 and 6. As there was no other way to contact Apolyton I had to create a DL so as to notify the Forum. Please advise. I want to use my old account not this new one.

Sorry, that link is obsolete, fixed now. Thanks for the heads-up.

The proper address for contacting us is now: http://apolyton.net/about/10/129/
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

thanks. could you please delete this user ID. I wouldn't want to waste a cool user name.

Comment

Locutus this would seem a good opportunity to put your new catchphrase to use.

Comment

Old account restored, new one deleted.

Comment

A nasty side effect seems to be that Simulacrum is now on my ignore list.

Comment

That's 'normal' for deleted accounts.

Comment

Working...
              X