"Until then..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Until then..."

That´s not a good catch phrase Since you ended the sentence with some boring "..." I think that you want us to make one for you but you are just too shy to ask

After some suggestions we can make a poll to decide for the One or just let him choose one

So people... any ideas?
    Think!

(By the way, where are the small smiley icons for the threads? The ones that appeared next to the thread title )
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Re: "Until then..."

I've been a moderator and have as such been closing threads for over 4 years now. I've never needed a catchphrase before so I don't think I'll need one now...

(By the way, where are the small smiley icons for the threads? The ones that appeared next to the thread title )
    Where they've always been: just underneath the message textbox, next to the heading "Message Icon".
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Ah, I see, it seems the Light MoO3 style removes them, I forgot I was using it

I've been a moderator and have as such been closing threads for over 4 years now. I've never needed a catchphrase before so I don't think I'll need one now...
      Tst, tsk you are Co-Owner/Administrator now not just a mere mod like Solver (err, no offense Solver ) you are playing at Ming´s level! You need one
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
        not just a mere mod like Solver (err, no offense Solver )
        You should start fearing for your safety .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          You should start fearing for your safety .
          QFT
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Catchphrase for locutus:

"The thread is frog-squashed"

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don´t think Heresson would like that one

@Solver, But I can´t fear, I´m fear, sort of
              Does worried count?

Comment

Okay, only because you're Lord Cthulhu, you get a pardon .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Re: "Until then..."

Originally posted by Locutus
                  Don't be a spoilsport.

If you like we can scope some possibilities and get back to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X