Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Gremlins return

They're back...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: makelogincode() in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/global.php on line 588

Warning: Unknown(): Unable to call doshutdown() - function does not exist in Unknown on line 0
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Thank god!

Hopefully it can stay that way
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I thought this was about me posting there.

Comment

It is, isn't it?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Is this problem persisting (still)? I hadn't noticed it at all.

Anyone else besides Wezil experience this recently? The posts above really don't... say so.

--------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I haven't noticed it, else I'd said so. However, I'm seldom in the OT, so if it's a local OT problem I wouldn't be the best to ask.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I noticed it once or twice on the day Wezil posted this, but it's gone now.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I only received the message once the day this thread was started but as you are aware I experienced a similar problem a week or two earlier (as did others IIRC).
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why, I've not even been away!?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've never experienced that. I've experienced something else, though: sometimes the info that is usually next to the avatar, is ON it.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                    X