PolyCast Episode 02: "Second Time Around"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 02: "Second Time Around"

Apolyton Civilization Site's (ACS) official podcast is now two episodes old. PolyCast is a bi-weekly roughly one-hour production featuring co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders, Makahlua and Imran Siddiqui in an effort to give the Civilization community now an interactive voice.

Standard segments "News", "Modcast" and "Interview" is joined by the "Time Machine" in the series` second episode, "Second Time Around", now available for download in MP3 format at 64kbps quality. Total runtime is 69m20s (33.2).

Contributing greatly to the show`s interactive capability are means to call-in via Skype, telephone and email the co-hosts your questions or comments about Civ the game, community, or the show and Apolyton itself.

ACS is the first Civ fansite to produce its own podcast.
    1 (atrocious)
    10.00%
    2 (dismal)
    0.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (mediocre)
    20.00%
    5 (average)
    0.00%
    6 (good)
    20.00%
    7 (very good)
    10.00%
    8 (excellent)
    20.00%
    9 (superior)
    0.00%
    10 (perfect)
    20.00%
    Last edited by DanQ; April 11, 2007, 23:10.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

We really should move to the other thread.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
      We really should move to the other thread.
      We are now moved to this thread. I trust my point is made.

Now...

---------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Eh... not sure it is good move to have another forum for it... seems like you'd get more traffic on the Apolyton forum.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Quiet Imran! What would you know about PolyCast?!

Comment

How about this compromise: this forum is now a sub-forum of the "Apolyton/Community" forum.

---------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

The power of the Soviet people over Apolyton is great.

Comment

I'm an amateur??????? Jealous??????

Comment

Quiet Imran! What would you know about PolyCast?!
                  Nothing
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Nothing
                    Say what?

---------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Hmm! After you so oppressively and despotically moved the discussion over here, ti died!
                      Maybe next time, you should listen to Teh Tassi!

Comment

Hmm! After you so oppressively and despotically moved the discussion over here, ti died!
                        Maybe next time, you should listen to Teh Tassi!

Not so -- see posts above.

That said, why not do something constructive and try to get the discussion going again?

---------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

Not so -- see posts above.
                          Okay! In one week, we have 12 posts. If we remove all the posts that were started by my spam constructive criticism, we get a grand total of 2 posts, which results in an average post per day count of .29 per day. Hence, it would appear that what little activity this thread is recieving is mostly being caused by me.
                          While I am happy to assume the title of "PolyCast Thread Necromancer", it does seem to indicate that this is somewhat dead. I suspect that more discussion would take place were it in the other thraed.

That said, why not do something constructive and try to get the discussion going again?

---------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          Do something more controversial in the next one. I say you should become more like The View

Comment

While I am happy to assume the title of "PolyCast Thread Necromancer", it does seem to indicate that this is somewhat dead. I suspect that more discussion would take place were it in the other thraed.
                            It seems to me that people are still getting used to discussing a PolyCast episode in its own dedicated thread. I'm convinced it's the best way to structure discussion, so I'm certain you and others are getting/will get used to it.

at the title. Now you have it.

Do something more controversial in the next one. I say you should become more like The View
                            Could these two points not be mutually exclusive?

---------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS
                            Last edited by DanQ; November 11, 2006, 10:31.

Comment

so I'm certain you and others are getting/will get used to it.

hi

Comment

Working...
                              X