Country Flags ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Flags ?

I seem to not have the English flag attached to my posts any more, I dont remember changing any settings, and ive checked the members by nation section and im not listed !

I cant seem to find how to re select this option, could any one point me in the right direction ?
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Top of screen,

control panel -> Edit Options -> Select your Country.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

i dont seem to have that option
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        i dont seem to have that option
        Nothing seems wrong with your account. Try it again. If you can't do it, let me know.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've noticed that my flag disappears every now and then, too, and I need to go back into my control panel and reselect my country.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Some times, strange things happen. In my case, when ever I make a change on a member status while in mod mode, I lose my flag, and also adopt the style that the edited member had. So it's a good bet that somebody was just banned or released if you notice I don't have a flag
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              Top of screen,

control panel -> Edit Options -> Select your Country.
              I think this should be

control panel -> Edit Profile -> Select your Country
              "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
              -- Kosh

Comment

Originally posted by Petek
                I think this should be

We don't always get what we want...

--------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Nothing seems wrong with your account. Try it again. If you can't do it, let me know.
                  Thanks ming, it seems to have righted itself now

Comment

Some times, strange things happen. In my case, when ever I make a change on a member status while in mod mode, I lose my flag, and also adopt the style that the edited member had. So it's a good bet that somebody was just banned or released if you notice I don't have a flag
                    Maybe I keep losing my flag because you edit my member status?

BTW, you don't have a flag
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Indeed, Shiva, I would assume you also lost your flag when I PCRed you.

Strangely enough, if I edit someone's status, I always adopt their style (known stuff), but don't always lose the flag. Hmm.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

If (or rather, when) you give me another warning, also remind me to set my style to the ugliest one*

* Would that be CtP2-Heavy?
                        Last edited by LordShiva; October 30, 2006, 11:20.

Comment

Like now for instance?
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Petek

I think this should be

A mere technicality. I work in concepts....
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think we should delete all those creepy small-countries flags. No-one uses them anyway
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X