Cleanup time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanup time?

Why do we still have a "Civ4-Release Info/Availability" forum, the game has been released everywhere (where it will be released) by now... not to mention that the forum is locked (no new threads/posts)

And why do we have a "RoN-Strategy/Creation/Files" forum? The last reply to a thread inthere was back in April (and the newest thread was May). Why even have a RoN forum? Wouldn't it be better to just rename it to BHG forum instead (merging all subforums). The only people in those subforums are those looking for help, but as nobody else visits that place, nobody will ever respond to their threads

And what about Humanitas? We haven't heard anything about this game for more than a year, except for a (pointless?) poll back in June
    This space is empty... or is it?

Agreed. If anything ever happens on the restructuring/tidying front this should be part of it.

Comment

and get rid of civ2 forums. Who still plays that game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

In case you didn't notice, they just did dramitically reduce the number of Civ 2 forums... archiving some and merging others to better reflect actual traffic.

Other forums are starting to be cleaned up as well. Like most things on a volunteer oriented site, this takes time.
        I'm sure you will be seeing more "cleaning up" in the future.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There are tons of useless forums around here. Get rid of them
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Yeah, like the OT.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

There were 2 clean-ups just recently. One where a lot of main forums were downgraded to subforums and a later one where some of the least active (sub)forums were closed down entirely (a whole bunch of Civ2 forums, all the subforums for GalCiv and MoO, some old DG forums, and a few Civ3 subforums).

Generally the policy is to make a few changes, then wait a while to see how then work out before making more. We're now in the 'see how things work out' period...
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I vote we clean up this forum
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    I vote we clean up this forum
                    Not sure we even need to keep it at all.

Comment

Clearly the Other Games forum should be deleted.

It consists majorly of spam and DrSpike's incompetent yackety-yak about online gaming.

Comment

I would post there less if there weren't people like you to educate.

Comment

Working...
                        X