ACSR's New Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACSR's New Look

The website of Apolyton Civilization Site Radio (ACSR), ACS' radio service, has been re-designed and moved to a new location to better reflect its past, present and future growth. A new logo, reflecting the contemporary ACS logo and the removal of the traditional "From the..." tagline, is also being unveiled (see small version at right). ACS Co-Owner/Administrator and ACSR Station Manager Daniel "DanQ" Quick initiated and executed these changes.

It is the first complete overhaul of the service's website since it launched more than five years ago [see story], and the second major change in its delivery in less than a year [see related story].

--------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Nice. But could you also look at Leo's redesign proposals for the core pages.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      Nice.
      Thanks.

But could you also look at Leo's redesign proposals for the core pages.
      This is an even more involved effort that will require the assistance of multiple, dedicated individuals over a greater span of time to see it through.

In short, one step at a time.

--------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I have no doubt carrying it out would require that, but commenting in the thread about any plans would not.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          I have no doubt carrying it out would require that, but commenting in the thread about any plans would not.
          I already have. More to come in time.

--------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Wasn't ACSR shut down like last week?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This is the all-new-and-improved ACSR.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Wasn't ACSR shut down like last week?
                No -- what was cancelled almost a couple of months  ago was a show on the service, "ACSR Weekly".

--------
                Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

I thought entire radio was cancelled as well
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                    I thought entire radio was cancelled as well
                    Now you stand corrected too.

--------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

What shows do/have you listend to?

--------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

None. I've tried to, but failed somehow and was too lazy to try again. Make a show about frogs or aardvarks, and I will listen
                          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                          X