Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, he's a bot. I liked v1.0 better though.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This is your bot ...this is your bot on drugs... LordShiva, you're right, v1.0
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

robocon=lancer

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm thinking the entire purpose of this thread is a moot point now that it is clearly evident that Ming is still an active Moderator here at Apolyton ... I guess I'm just stating the obvious - "Case Closed!" ??

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
              I guess I'm just stating the obvious - "Case Closed!" ??
              Yep.

---------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X