This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day, out of curiosity, I'd like to find out about Lancer's silly games
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      One day, out of curiosity, I'd like to find out about Lancer's silly games
      This thread is a good place to start
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cool.

Lancer, what silly games do you play?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

why can't we play silly games? OT is boring lately. We need to spice it up.

Comment

I don't consider repeatedly claiming some body has a drinking problem, and being dead serious about it is the thing we need to spice up the OT. Personal attacks aren't allowed, (especially when he has no clue what he's talking about) but Lancer thinks it's ok to do so... I'm glad he has found a site that I guess allows that style of humor. Good for him.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm not sure about this thread in question. Is that why he was banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                I'm not sure about this thread in question. Is that why he was banned?
                If he was banned, how could he have started this thread...

He's been told to follow the rules... He has decided to post elsewhere where the rules are different. His choice and all power to him. However, it's interesting how he keeps posting even though he said he was leaving... I guess he posts threads like this to get attention... I've been on line as much as normal, and have been posting regularly... So I guess he want's threads like this so he can continue his games, because there is no truth to the orignal subject.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Civ III, silly game I still play.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

yeah, you should be playing civ4.

Comment

told you you couldnt leave

glad to have you back
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

After Christmas I'll buy one of those KRAY computers needed to run it. Actually a DELL XPS which should be on sale then. I have the dough now but I'm too cheap and they want too much. Also I downloaded some scn that really improves Civ III.

"The rules" all come down to Ming deleteing my threads, so why bother posting them here? Ming accuses me of all sorts of stuff, but I don't answer any more. I've long since realized I'm being trolled and I refuse the bait.

Comment

Markos, I'm just here in the Poly forum. Ming has deleted my threads and edited my posts in this forum as well, but not so much as the OT.

Thank you for your kind words. I glad you and Dan are actually aware of the problem and I'm grateful for that. I understand why the problem can't be resolved right away.
                          Last edited by Lancer; September 12, 2006, 04:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                            "The rules" all come down to Ming deleteing my threads, so why bother posting them here?
                            Maybe if your the threads you started weren't spam, trolling, or other forms of silly games, they woudln't be deleted... I'm glad you have found a place that does allow your style of posting...

Ming accuses me of all sorts of stuff, but I don't answer any more. I've long since realized I'm being trolled and I refuse the bait.
                            Yeah... it is difficult for you to answer when the stuff posted about you is correct and that there is really nothing you can say... Again, this thread is just another silly game on your part to get attention. And to continue to make yourself appear as a victim... which you aren't.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Lancer? Huh? Man we just didn't find that the guy has to say. But move to MZO, and at CG, where he engineered a quick turnaround, almost as quick as his path back to nepotism. You say Lieberman was showing that block from the Senate as in years past that i don't have any testosterone at all, you will once again someday be among the newer liberals in denial pimp themselves relentlessly would be much lamer. Not that theres anything wrong with rush making fun of islamo-fascists fans come to the defense of Plame, crashing through glass and everything. And that was fairly consistent, because Libby wasn't a leaker in the literal sense.
                              RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Whoa! Did we just go very OT/political here?
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X