This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ming gone?

Haven't seen his login on the active user list in a week, though I don't spend much time here anymore.

Is he "Toast"?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

No, I've seen him post here a few times, but he seems to have become much less active.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Been less active for a while, but he's still here.

Comment

I'd like to know where Solver is. He hasn't posted since August 20. Although I did see his name on the list on September 3.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Most people seem to be less active nowadays.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I know I am. At least I'm not posting just as much as before the summer.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Playing more civ4 warlords keeps us busy
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Shame on you.

Comment

Re: Is Ming gone?

Originally posted by Lancer
                  Haven't seen his login on the active user list in a week, though I don't spend much time here anymore.

Is he "Toast"?
                  Thought you were gone forever?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Is Ming gone?

Is he "Toast"?
                    If Ming leaves, will you come back?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Re: Is Ming gone?

Originally posted by Lorizael

If Ming leaves, will you come back?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'd be much more inclined to post some in the OT, though I like MZO. It's like the Poly OT without the hassles.

I have friends here also...
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Most people seem to be less active nowadays.
                          Yeah the Civ4 spike in activity did seem to end really fast, and with the x-pack too.

Other forums like OG and A/C are quieter than in the past.

I hope this is just a temporary lull.

Comment

I'd be much more inclined to post some in the OT, though I like MZO. It's like the Poly OT without the hassles.

I have friends here also...
                            I keep meaning to post over there. One of these days I'll register. I'm just too lazy.

Comment

Maybe if you didn't continue to play your silly games, you wouldn't be hassled

But I'm glad you found a place where the rules better match your posting style... good for you
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X