No announcement yet.

Something up with the flags in the members list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There appears to be a lot of Spammers from somewierd place called the United States.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Looks like I have missed something quite amusing...
      Whoooooosh!
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Can I change my flag to sex senior please?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Can I change my flag to sex senior please?
          I tried, no luck.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I want to be a big tits teen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
              Between Gibraltar and Greece, Norway and Oman too.

And did you know North Korea has the highest PC/user?
              unacceptable. damn commies.

actually, even before this I was thinking of lending my massive post count to a more deserving country out of charity. . But now I feel it's my civic duty as a capitalist to do so.

But it seems all the countries have at least 1 poster for some reason. Which means my post count would be cut in half. But it should theoretically be enough to pass up north Korea. Unless they have some weird way of caculating it.

now which one...

Comment

****, just noticed Lesotho right above my country of Liberia has a very high average post count. Way above North Korea. I guess that's okay. Though I have no idea what Lesotho is. I was hoping to boost Liberia to #1 average PC. Oh well. At least they are above North Korea.

And the damn U.S. screws up my format in 1064 resolution causing me to have to use the horizonatal scroll bar. . Just another thing the americans mess up.

edit: I'll switch over to Lesotho. Our average PC will be so high, no one will ever touch us. Even though I like Liberia's flag a lot more.

Comment

bots....

fixed
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                    I just noticed that there are two New Zealands.
                    New Zealand has (sorta) two flags.

The traditional union jack with southern cross (4 stars - red & white) (not the aussie with 5 white stars).

There is also a NZ Maori flag, red,black, white with a styalised koru (young fern) motif in the middle.

Both are acceptable.
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

They are both the Union Jack.

There is still two identical Americas, two identical New Zealands, and now the two Russia are identical.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

fixed
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          Also between Sierra Leone and Singapore, in that it's no longer an independent country as it acceeded to the Indian Union in 1975
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Looks like I have missed something quite amusing...
                            Would that be the first time in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                              They are both the Union Jack.
                              To be honest, the Union Jack does not appear anywhere on this site. Unless there's a picture of a British naval vessel somewhere.

On the other hand, the Union Flag appears quite prominently
                              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Well, it´s not clear wether the "jack" of the Union Jack solely refers to naval use. And "Union Jack" has been used for 300 years to describe the flag of the United Kingdom, even in official usage. So, it´s really just an academic question for vexillologists
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X