Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice needed!! Which Civ-Game for Multiplayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't leave me out. Civ 2.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Civ2

I don't MP just because I can rarely invest that much time and attention in one go. But I would do Civ2 if I MPed.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Civ2 and SMAC...if you can find a copy of SMAX that someone is willing to sell cheaply... buy it quick before they realise how rare the game is.

That said, Civ4 is definitely the best, and other than price I'd be interested to find out why you're discounting it.
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

when are the civ2 fans going to visit the civ 2 thread and play ?
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Civ 2 over Civ 3 because of the weird stuff thats happens in Civ 3 MP.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
              when are the civ2 fans going to visit the civ 2 thread and play ?
              We post and play almost every week on Fridays.

We always welcome players that are OK with the settings we use. Just check out the threads.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X