This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to Mods

My deepest apologies for coming to this forum to post and such, but I couldnt find a list of Moderators who work with specific forums or anything so I am just going to post here and hope that one (with the power) will see it.. again, my apologies.

But I have a few threads to report/ask about:

First is "Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities"

And I think that should be in OT or some other such place, or deleted which ever your choice.

The second is this some sort of Retina scan thing:

It appears to be spam to me.. but again I leave it in your hands.

Thank you very much for both even looking at this and for keeping the place tidy!
    Siga El Conejo Blanco
    Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
    | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

There's a button in the upper left corner, "report post." You can use that.

Killing OT spam

Comment

With all the threads discussing history and 'realism' issues rather than Civ4 I'm not surprised that one was missed. Maybe when it is moved/deleted the others can be too.

Comment

Threads deleted. Thank you (and everyone else who reported the thread) for the heads-up.

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        This is indeed the fastest and least intrusive way to report threads like this.

Originally posted by DrSpike
        With all the threads discussing history and 'realism' issues rather than Civ4 I'm not surprised that one was missed.
        We get hit by 1-2 bots a day in the Civ4 forums. I can't be online 24-7
        Last edited by Locutus; August 27, 2006, 06:11.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I was making a similar point. Did you miss the 'not'?

Comment

No. They weren't 'missed', I was just getting some sleep for a change The threads were posted shortly after I went to bed and were there for only 5-6 hours. It's not unusual for us to take that long until we get around to taking care of crap like that, we don't spend every minute of the day on these forums...
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Again, I was saying that I was "not surprised" it was missed, so you have no need to post to justify missing it whilst quoting my post!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Killing OT spam
                AH! I feel st00pid now... sorry that I didnt catch it that way, and thank you Locutus for cleaning that up, I know that I am only one out of a million who appreciate what mods do for a forum like this. Next time I will save you some time and effort by reporting it with that handy dandy button tho.

Siga El Conejo Blanco
                Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
                | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

For those who read this thread and wonder which button is being talked about, look for this one:

Not everyone notices it.
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

On a similar note, if the mods get the time and such, perhaps some moving/splitting of OT history discussions in the civ forums to the new history forum(big thanks for that one btw!) could be a good thing? I presume it's no time for it, but if it is it would both help getting some speed on the new forum and clean up the on-topic forums too.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That sounds like a cracking idea.

Comment

There´s a history forum?
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Comment

I was just about to read that thread Thanks anyway
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Issue (and thread) closed!

--------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X