Apolyton PLUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton PLUS

I bought a subscription to PLUS a month and a half ago, and I recieved the bumper sticker (bought through the store on the Our Words sticker), but haven't had my account be activated as plus. I didn't see anything about an activation code or how to do so in the receipt.

I'd also like to mention that the apolyton contact page doesn't have any method of contacting. I've looked at it through several different browsers and its just a blank page with the word Contact on that top.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Re: Apolyton PLUS

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
    I bought a subscription to PLUS a month and a half ago, and I recieved the bumper sticker (bought through the store on the Our Words sticker), but haven't had my account be activated as plus. I didn't see anything about an activation code or how to do so in the receipt.
    The receipt you receive from purchasing items from our store is from CafePress (CP) itself, so it would not include any information about PLUS activation.

To get your PLUS subscription activated, contact Markos and myself by either PM or email (see below) with the Order Number CP provides you. Of course, this should be done only after your item(s) have shipped from the store which is the case here.

I'd also like to mention that the apolyton contact page doesn't have any method of contacting. I've looked at it through several different browsers and its just a blank page with the word Contact on that top.
    You can always send Markos and/or I a PM, but indeed something happened with that section that we weren't aware of.

I've updated it with a contact email address for both Markos and I, and we'll expand on it with some other options.

--------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
    X