X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time error

Juat a quickie.

Noticed my Time is wrong on my dispaly.

My settings are correct, I am GMT +10 yet the time indicated on my posts is one hour ahead of real time.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

my time is right
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

well thats all well and good but it is only 8:45 pm here yet my time on poly shows 9:45pm

Comment

Actually it shows 9:55pm
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

summer time ?
          CSPA

Comment

Evidently, it adds the daylight savings hour even for timezones (like Raz's and mine) that don't do daylight savings.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Probably because you didn't untick the box that says 'Use Daylight Savings'.

EDIT: WOW! Apolyton doesn't have that option. I suppose it's probably because vBulletin is out of date.
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
                Probably because you didn't untick the box that says 'Use Daylight Savings'.
                Who is this guy, and why does he presume what I do or do not untick?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Who is this guy, and why does he presume what I do or do not untick?

I am me, and I presume that you did not do anything, since there is no box to tick or untick (naughty website).
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Time to fix this catastrophe

Comment

I agree
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
                        I suppose it's probably because vBulletin is out of date.
                        Not quite so; as has been said before, our version of vBulletin has been customized over and over again.

So... I guess we're running version 2.0.3+++.  

--------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

/me envisions Apolyton being run by vBulletin 2.0.3+++ in another 8 years.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

How many others have lost an hour of their life due to polys failures.

I need that hour back, i age quick enough as it is without time being stolen from me !

Comment

Working...
                            X