Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercator
    Hmmm, interesting...

I agree. I think the Civ2 Strategy forum should simply be merged into Civ2 General/Help.

Ideally, I'd like to see the Test of Time forum gone as well and split into the Creation and General/Help/Strategy forums, depending on where each of the threads in it actually belongs.

I think the Civ2 Democracy Game subforums can probably be archived.
    Why not just go with the somewhat snappy title 'Civ 2'
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think it might make some sense to move the entire 'Misc' category to the very top, but continue putting new categories (such as the inevitable Civ5 one )at the top of the other categories (but below the 'Misc' category)
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
        I think it might make some sense to move the entire 'Misc' category to the very top...
        No thanks.

-------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

We should have two links on the forums main page only - OT and "all the rest"

Comment

I don't see why history topics can't be covered in off-topic. I believe new sub-sections should only be created when a certain subject takes up a big share of the threads in another forum, and that's currently not the case.
            Besides, the more forums, the more clicks, and the more potential for misposting and mis-moving by mods.

And something else, I'm drunk, so you better bloody admire me for writing such a sensible post at this point.

[edit] Right, I posted this in the wrong thread, so never mind the "admire me" bit.
            Last edited by Colon™; August 24, 2006, 20:26.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
              I don't see why history topics can't be covered in off-topic. I believe new sub-sections should only be created when a certain subject takes up a big share of the threads in another forum, and that's currently not the case.

I presume because the intention is to move threads from on topic game forums there, and that moving them to OT would be confusing for on topic people who dont normally post in OT, and find OT overwhelming. Thats kinda the way it works on Paradox, BTW.

BTW, I accepted that there wasnt a history forum, but pleased that there is.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

What's overwhelming about OT? It's just of bunch of sweet kids.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

a sub forum for suporters and inmates only (one each)

then one for poly plus'rs

and then

I have no issues with how they are now, dont make me re-learn and take notes
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                  X