• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan, where is Nate?

Comment

Re: Dan, where is Nate?

Originally posted by TCO
      Could you be any less ****ing pompous and verbose?

Comment

Comment

Re: Dan, where is Nate?

Originally posted by TCO
          Who?

--------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

dude who used to run the bbs for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
              dude who used to run the bbs for you.
              You're referring to the Ultimate Civilization II Site then? I cannot recall anyone named Nate that looked after that site's message board or who was involved with the site otherwise. The only Nate I can think of is the one who used to run CivII Universe.

Kent "kwang" Wang used to oversee UCIVII's message board.

--------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I thought you had a link to Nate Snitzer's board. But then I can't really recall the difference between the civ2 universe and ultimate civ2 site. Was there some confounding?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                  Was there some confounding?
                  Confounding or Co-founding?
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                    I thought you had a link to Nate Snitzer's board. But then I can't really recall the difference between the civ2 universe and ultimate civ2 site. Was there some confounding?
                    i dont think so
                    dan?
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Markos, when did it happen that you were eclipsed? This is intolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                        I'm sure I did have a link to Nate Snitzer's site (CIIU), but I had links to a number of other CivII websites but no other message boards specifically. The Universe's message board never 'stood as' UCIVII's.

There was also never any co-founding between Nate and I. Are you thinking of the founding of UCIVII? There is a detailed history that I researched on-and-off for several years then completed and published at this time last year that recounts this and other events of the site -- see http://apolyton.net/about/10/126/223/

--------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

I seem to remember the forum for that board being snitzer's. Even if you always tried to differentiate things.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                            I seem to remember the forum for that board being snitzer's.
                            Not so.

--------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Mo key!!!!!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X