This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ming

Can I get a name change please? I have been pming about it for months and the only way i ever get your attention is if someone reports me

faded glory----> yrolg dedaf

FG, you want to change your name to "yrolg dedaf"?!? Ok, I have to ask...what in the heck does that stand for?

Besides, you know you will always be Faded Glory to us...

Oops, I just realized... yrolg dadaf is faded glory spelled backwards. Ok, ok... I am a bit slow this morning.

Comment

?daed eb ot desoppus uoy t'nerA !yeH
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

@ joncha

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
          yrolg dadaf is faded glory spelled backwards. Ok, ok... I am a bit slow this morning.
          What do you mean "this morning...."

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Hey Ming

Originally posted by faded glory
            I have been pming about it for months and the only way i ever get your attention is if someone reports me
            And the fact that people keep reporting you is the reason why I'm ignoring your name change.

Once you've proved you will continue to act like a civil member of this community, I will consider a name chage.
            Until then...

Case Closed!
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X