Why was my profile photo disapproved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my profile photo disapproved?

I don't understand why my profile pic was disapproved. It fits the size requirements. It is a digitally modified picture of myself (ran it through the Face Transformer, and I know the page says that the picture has to be a picture of yourself and not a joke photo, but I'm sure it qualifies better than the half-dozen or so Elrics and Drizzts I've seen in various forums.

What's up?

It was t3h pr0n.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

1) there is no photo of you (added via this http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...tion=editphoto) pending for approval

2) if you are referring to your avatar (changed via this http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...ion=editavatar), there is no approval procedure. if the sizes are ok, then it should show up
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I went back to get a screenshot so I could show you the picture with the "disapproved" underneath it, but it's been deleted.

I just re-uploaded the same photo, link is below. Could you check and see who it was that disapproved and then deleted it?

Comment

Why was my profile photo disapproved

You are too ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Badtz Maru
            I went back to get a screenshot so I could show you the picture with the "disapproved" underneath it, but it's been deleted.

I just re-uploaded the same photo, link is below. Could you check and see who it was that disapproved and then deleted it?

http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...tion=editphoto
            The link doesn't quite work the way you thought it would

And for the record, it wasn't me. I don't even know how to disapprove a photo.

However, if your Avatar is "over the line"...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

For a second I thought someone was trying to have some fun at my expense, then I realized the link was generic

Comment

No wonder he was rejected, that pic is of me.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What's the filetype (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, etc)? Only certain filetypes are permitted iirc.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

The link doesn't quite work the way you thought it would

And for the record, it wasn't me. I don't even know how to disapprove a photo.

However, if your Avatar is "over the line"...
                    I know how it works, I knew the link I used to get to where the photo would be would show an admin which area of my control panel I'm going to.

So far it still hasn't been approved, but at least it hasn't been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                      What's the filetype (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, etc)? Only certain filetypes are permitted iirc.
                      JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Badtz Maru
                        I know how it works, I knew the link I used to get to where the photo would be would show an admin which area of my control panel I'm going to.

So far it still hasn't been approved, but at least it hasn't been deleted.
                        well now you actually have a photo uploaded.

but sorry it wont be approved. this isnt you, this is your cousin from russia who drunk to much milk from the CCACF (Chernobyl Communist Association of Cow Farmers)
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

How do you know mine wasn't?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The question remains, why put a photo up of yourself if it is heavily disguised? Either you want to show people what you look like or you don't.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Which one is me?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X