Apolyton's 8th: Letter from the Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton's 8th: Letter from the Administration

The annual "letter from the administration" is now available, written by yours truly:

Enjoy!

-------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Good article DanQ. Keep up the good work!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You've got more accolades than regular posters. If Poly comes back from the brink remember how close you came, and what brought you back, the OT. If the mod gets out of control again, that's it for me.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

What are you talking about Lancer?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Wow 3,000 days of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            Good article DanQ. Keep up the good work!
            Thanks.

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Wow 3,000 days of existence.
            Indeed!

--------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Where would we be without POLY in our insignificant lives...
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Well I'd have more free time.

Comment

True true.

Comment

By free time you mean civ time, right.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Playing civ is such a low priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        By free time you mean civ time, right.
                        Civ and Guild Wars time at the moment. I have enough time to squeeze a lot in as I have a few days off work.

Comment

I personally have had more fun and invested more time and have had more interaction (as much as one can through internet) with more decent people than the occassional "unpleasant" and that has been so few and far between I cant really remember.

To me Poly has been a second home and has kept me fully entertained

Grandpa Troll
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

man oh man i want that computer monitor ....

Comment

Not to turn this into a thread jack, but I am, confessed, a former drug/alcoholoic abuser.

I put my wife through Hell and deserve to have lost her.

But, she loves me and God loves me so he has saddled her with the responsibility of keeping me straight!

That being said, she know if I have my "toys" (The aforementioned Polaroid HDTV Monitor) along with my Cable Internet, my 64 bit AMD 3400+ with a 512 Radeon Video Card, 2 Gigs Ram, 3 DVD readers over 400 Gigs of HD, a DVD player with a fine collection of some 175 Manly-Man Movies, no chick flick stuff allowed mind you, then she knows I aam going to be at Apolyton playing CIV - the few times playing Call of Duty2 online.

I am the most blessed person at Poly, except, ahem, those whom have made the cross into the HOF

I still dont know what made her pick me out of a crowd to fall in love with
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X