Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realised that I'm the 2nd...........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realised that I'm the 2nd...........

I just realised (and calculated) that I'm the 2nd oldest active post 15-02-1999 Apolyton member, only after Zkribbler (who has a much lower postcount then I have)

That's quite an achievement! All bow for me!
    Just wanted to share this with you guys!

(Please ban Zkribbler )
    Last edited by Robert; July 26, 2006, 17:57.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Blame it on the beer I've been drinking, but I haven't got the slighetst clue what you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      Blame it on the beer I've been drinking, but I haven't got the slighetst clue what you're talking about
      I think CyberShy's the one who's been drinking, since I have no idea what he's talking about either.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That's because you guys joined apolyton faaaaar after me 8)

I'll expain, of all post 1970 members (excluding DanQ) I'm the 2nd oldest still active apolyton member.
        Last edited by Robert; July 26, 2006, 17:58.

Comment

I think you confused them by listing the date as 15th February 2006 in the first post.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

It means you're the one who has had least of a life of all of us except ZKribbler during all that time.

Comment

thanks for the +1 anyway

Comment

You spammed more post in a shorter period.........
                I'm really surprised that you know how to spell the word 'life'!

Comment

Alot of the members here are old. I thought you were only 28
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Funposting doesn't require much effort or time. Being an obnoxious Christian does

Comment

Re: I just realised that I'm the 2nd...........

Originally posted by CyberShy
                      I just realised (and calculated) that I'm the 2nd oldest active post 15-02-1999 Apolyton member, only after Zkribbler (who has a much lower postcount then I have)
                      Originally posted by CyberShy
                      That's because you guys joined apolyton faaaaar after me 8)

I'll expain, of all post 1970 members (excluding DanQ) I'm the 2nd oldest still active apolyton member.
                      ...which is all a load of crock because it's 1998-02-15 that counts, and not 1999...

Comment

I think your calculation method is borked, Cyber.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm right behind you.

And as time goes by, I'm closing in on you, relatively speaking.

Comment

Re: Re: I just realised that I'm the 2nd...........

Originally posted by Zopperoni

...which is all a load of crock because it's 1998-02-15 that counts, and not 1999...
                            Hmm, I think you're wrong. 1998 is the anniversary date, but 1999 is the /1970 date, due to the boards being reset in the new vB style.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ban Zkrib?!?!

I would lead a revolution and overthrow this place or get banned trying.

Likely the latter.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X