This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly on a go slow?

for the last 2 days I have found Apolyton taking several minutes to update screens

my system is running fine, and only lag is on poly, not with any other programs. I have done a system clean and rebooted it, but this issue persists...

I spoke with one of the lads in Portugal, he seemed to have similar issue

just wondering if there is an issue
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

I had no problems this morning, but this afternoon it has been getting progressively worse this afternoon.

And I'm at work with sooper dooper internet speedy stuff
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

yeah, I have a nice fast system here for my network,and no one else on it has any complaints with any sites...
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Mind you it could just be my IT boys trying (and failing) to get me to actually do some work!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I am on the same network as Pad, and having same issues.
          Long Live The Horde
          Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
          Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

Had some problems earlier between 06.30 and 09.00 GMT (very dial-up speedish). Everything seems to be OK now though.
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

All seems good here now

Comment

Paddy, that's such a scary photo!

I've seen it a lot of times on the internet, but that wire on the right side of the track always scares me to death.

I know I would jump in such a ride immediately if I'd be in a park where they have one. I just can't imagine what would happen if a train would run over the track with that wire on it.

I think, depending on the strength of the wire and the speed of the train at that point, either the train would be stopped and roll back or the wire would snap. Nothing really bad, but still I'd rather have the normal ride.
                no sig

Comment

Working fine for me.

Comment

Same here.
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

+1

works good for me

what roller coaster is that?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I have had no problems(but I am guaranteed to get it now of course).
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

All appears fine, now at least.

Paddy?

---------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

was running slow again this morning Dan, but is humming along now thank you
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                              was running slow again this morning Dan, but is humming along now thank you
                              Great.

Thread closed.

---------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X