ACSR Bloopers, Volume 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACSR Bloopers, Volume 3

The third volume of Apolyton Civilization Site Radio (ACSR) bloopers has been released. More than two years since the last edition was published [see story], this new version is set to Hampton the Hampster's "The Official Hampster Dance" song and features an introduction by ACSR Station Manager Daniel "DanQ" Quick. Some language may offend.

Streaming at 24kbps, it runs for 06m:15s and is 1.1MB in size. ACSR recommends Nullsoft's Winamp to listen. More on-demand broadcasts are accessible for listening from the service's homepage.

--------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Last edited by DanQ; June 23, 2006, 20:06.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Any chance you can fix it so that we can download the file instead of listening to it streaming? I can't get it to work since I'd rather not set winamp to be the default media player...

Thanks!
    -DC
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Any chance you can fix it so that we can download the file instead of listening to it streaming? I can't get it to work since I'd rather not set winamp to be the default media player...

Thanks!
      While Winamp is our recommended application, you can choose another program that supports MP3 to listen to this or any other ACSR broadcast. You can do this either through your browser settings in how it handles the file type or copying and then pasting the address into your preferred program directly.

That said, if you change the file extension from .m3u to .mp3 (and again, with any ACSR broadcast), you can download the file "itself".

---------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Okay, I'll try that. It's probably something to do with my firewall. Anyone else have this problem and later fixed it?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
          Okay, I'll try that. It's probably something to do with my firewall.
          Success or..?

-------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
          X