UR Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UR Retiring

After more than 2.5 years of service Urban Ranger is stepping down from his position of OT Moderator.

On behalf of the Apolyton Owners and Staff I would like to thank UR for his significant help over these last years.

A new OT moderator will be announced shortly
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Imran!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

We will appoint a non-US-timezones person

People are welcome to offer their services so we can exclude them from the process

Comment

has a moderator ever been fired?
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

If you're going for non-US, I say appoint Kassi. He's a good evil evil Finn.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Spiffor
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
              has a moderator ever been fired?
              Yes.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Oh.. sorry

And I think Asher deserves this .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    Spiffor
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Yes.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=151782

Comment

A pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          And I think Asher deserves this .
                          just for the record, the UR-Asher thing had nothing to do with this (on a sidenote, the grand majority of times, asher has been banned by ming... ). of course you can think whatever makes you smile and joke about, but that's the truth....

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                            Spiffor
                            Oooh, awesome choice!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              just for the record, the UR-Asher thing had nothing to do with this (on a sidenote, the grand majority of times, asher has been banned by ming... ). of course you can think whatever makes you smile and joke about, but that's the truth....
                              "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman"

Comment

Working...
                              X