X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS
    +1 BTW

(which makes this +2)
    Speaking of plus two, there is a limit to the number of threads you can create per day in the OTF...

I highly recommend you check your PM's

Markos does cover the OTF in the off hours, but we do need somebody who can spend more time during those hours to catch all the ad bot threads. UR did a great job of catching those and shutting the spammers down.
    Help is really needed during that time.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's OK. Maturity has a price and I'm willing to pay it. It's called responsibility.

I will be a loving mod.

Comment

UR
        I think somebody in the Asia Pacific area would be a good choice.
        As of August later this year I'll be in Beijing for a few months relocation... does that count

Then again- I definitely don't have time or the desire for the OT job... Maybe I'll get down to Shanghai sometime when I'm over there so I can meet this celebrity ex-OT mod, though- perhaps?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          I can't see why people are so negative to UR? Stop it! I for one hope UR will continue posting here, and such negativity doesn't help to keep him here...
          bleh

Comment

DC - an OT mod needs toughness above all else. Rules out Nikolai too

Comment

THIS IS LIKE CONCLAVE I'M WETTING ME PANTS

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                you?
                I was thinking of someone else. I'm usually being a weekend warrior.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

For ****s and giggles it would be great to see AH as a mod. I wonder if he would change from a joker to a tyrant or if he'd become responsible with his authority.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For ****s and giggles, I'd love to see UR continue to post here, but Dashi made mod .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• God no! I'd refuse! Make Asher mod!
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                        For ****s and giggles it would be great to see AH as a mod. I wonder if he would change from a joker to a tyrant or if he'd become responsible with his authority.
                        He wouldn't want to do it. Horse comes here to relax and act out because he has a pretty serious job. Making him a mod would remove the very reason he comes here.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                          In all seriousness, AH would be a great mod. The guy is a married man, father of four and by all appearance has an important function. He can deal the responsibility and, being the uber-troll, he'd be even trickier to dislodge than would be the Chicago twins. Unfortunately, I doubt he'd be willing to forgo the entertainment he's getting out Apolyton at the moment.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I nominate UR for mod.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                              The biggest time when a mod would probably be needed is on the weekends when Ming and Rah are out having fun, as opposed to just when they are asleep.

Who pretty much always has nothing to do on the weekends?

I think the real choice for that is pretty obvious.
                              Ming and rah don't sleep. They occassionally involuntarily lose conciousness due to beer consumption though.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Oh all right!! I can't stand to keep you all in suspense any longer.

Thank you all for the confidence you have shown in my abilities. I graciously accept, and promise to log in at least once a month.

... oh, and enjoy your holiday Ecthy.
                                I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X