This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discrimination against OTers

There are a slew of new deieieities. And almost none of them are OTers or even people I've heard of. This means OTers are not fairly represented.

The OT is the heart of Poly. It should be the top of the group. Why is it so disproportianate with on-topicers having so many new deieieties?

Off the bat, I would say it is due to PBEM and Diplomacy Civilization games ... I could be wrong, but isn't this is a Civilization Gamer's site first and foremost after all?

Comment

No. It's primarily a kaffeeklatch for people who got bored on the game ages ago.

Comment

Re: discrimination against OTers

Originally posted by TCO
        Why is it so disproportianate with on-topicers having so many new deieieties?
        Because posts in the Off-Topic forum don't contribute towards post count?

Seriously though there is no discrimination, partiality, prejudice or whichever synonym you prefer against Off-Topic posters here.

This thread has been closed to help you get on with your day.

-------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Re: discrimination against OTers

Originally posted by TCO
          There are a slew of new deieieities. And almost none of them are OTers or even people I've heard of. This means OTers are not fairly represented.

The OT is the heart of Poly. It should be the top of the group. Why is it so disproportianate with on-topicers having so many new deieieties?
          you somehow touched me old friend. we might do something about it
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X