No announcement yet.

Grandpa Troll - Double the Deity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me a couple of seconds to understand it wasn't gibberish, yes.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Good going Grandpa Troll.
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Hey Gramps, could you lend me some of your posts? A couple thousand will do. Otherwise I will make deity in 2013.

Comment

What the...? You bloody old spammer

Comment

We prefer the term bloody old enthusiastic members of Apolyton.

Comment

hehe indeed
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
                  Hey Gramps, could you lend me some of your posts? A couple thousand will do. Otherwise I will make deity in 2013.
                  For the last month you've posted 6 ppd. That shouls make you a deity in 567 days if you keep up the current speed. I might be worse at maths than I thought, but 2013? You little twaddler.

When we're at it, I with my current 9.2 ppd should beat you with 192 days. But then again, it will be some years before I can get to Gramps' level.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Gramps has an amazing post rate.
                    The Sherrin Foundation
                    Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

You little twaddler.
                      Hey, no Norewegian swear words hear Nik, this is a family Christian site
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

My dictionary does not call that a swear word?

Comment

So what's the definition for "twaddler" in your dictionary?
                          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

The Norwegian word "vrøvlekopp", which means "someone who talks nonsense".

Comment

You could use that a lot around here.

Comment

Yeah, and I have just the right persons available in this thread for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X