This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painful slowness

Has the site become painfully slow tonight for anyone else?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

No.

Comment

It's fine right after I posted that.

Figures. If I didn't know better the CPU was overloaded doing something.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Pron?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Maybe it's the OS.

*runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Pron?
            Most likely. Internet pimping
            "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
            Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Yesterday afternoon/evening (about 13-16ish hours ago) it was painfully slow for me.

Comment

Issue resolved itself it seems.

Thread closed.

--------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                X