This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration date

My pride and honour just got destroyed. I am no longer a 1970'er. Can you change it back please?

(the "444.30 posts per day" in my profile looks pretty wicked though)
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The change happened when Ming added the ubercool "â„¢" to my user handle. I'm holding him responsible for this tragedy.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Don't know why that happended... all I did was a name change. I'll look into it
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm... no clue at all... It has never changed before when I do a simple name change... but, it should be all fixed now.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ming is there for us when he's needed, as always.

[DanQ]
              Case solved.
              Thread closed.
              [/DanQ]
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I saw other posters with a TM. Were they similarly affected?

Comment

BLESS MING

Case closed.

Comment

What is with the TM anyway?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What is with the Jan 1970 anyway?
                      "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                      Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

It honors those who registered for the site when it was mostly a print-only newsletter dedicated to Wargaming in general.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Spoiler:
                          The true reason is that, due to UNIX scripting, all people who registered before 2-15-99, which is when UBBoard started recording registration dates, are listed as being 'born' on the date of the invention of UNIX
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                            BLESS MING

Case closed.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X