X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a female one with a rocket launcher in there somewhere
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This is a family site.

Comment

Like you care. Hypocrite!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Don't tell me...there's now a marketing department for the marketing department.

Awesome
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

The sheer level of allowed spam on this particular forum is flabbergasting to say the least...
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

So says The Deity
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hey, my posts were legitimate demogaming spam
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                  The sheer level of allowed spam on this particular forum is flabbergasting to say the least...
                  Good point. Fair point.

Thread closed.

-------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                  X