This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting this problem?

Im only getting the second one in Firefox 1.5.

I get the other one twice and the second in IE6.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

None for Opera. Yet.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm also getting it useing FireFox 1.5

Comment

Same here (FF 1.06), but it doesn´t affect anything else what I can see.
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I think I've seen it some time ago(FF), but it disappeared after a reload.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

yes, I was getting it earlier today with IE.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I am getting it with IE and FF.
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Fine with Opera here.

Comment

I gto it just now with FF 1.5. I wasn't logged in ATM it happened, but I take it that doesn't matter?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/apolyton/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1832"

for me. firefox 1.06 or somesuch.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

This is being investigated. Fortunately, no degradation or other loss of performance has been observed or reported. Yes, the error messages are annoying and shouldn't be there but this is not a critical issue.

Either Markos or myself will keep all apprised of new/revised developments on this front in this thread.

--------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Works fine for me. (FF1.5)
                          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

fixed
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X