Diplogame Civ Group - Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplogame Civ Group - Request

O ye great and mighty powers of Apolyton I have a humble request.

Could you move the Diplogaming Civ Group so it shows up on the Civ4-MP forum instead of the Civ2-MP forum? Or ideally, shows up on both?

We've moved on to the new game. Thanks much.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

agree to the move to new forum !!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Rasputin sighting
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

shhh i under cover.....

Comment

The glorious former admin of CivLeague and GameLeague throws his quite considerable leverage and popularity behind the request of the outstanding citizen from Maryland, OzzyKP.

STOP LAUGHING!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Johnson
              The glorious former admin of CivLeague and GameLeague throws his quite considerable leverage and popularity behind the request of the outstanding citizen from Maryland, OzzyKP.

STOP LAUGHING!
              Damn straight. Frank is a legend, his wishes must be obeyed!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

legend in his own lunch box

Comment

Our plea falls upon deaf ears.

...but since I run my own site, with its own forums, and its own set of demanding plebs that demand attention for every little thing, I have some sympathy. No rush. But just drop a note to let us know you've seen this thread and eventually will get around to it when you're not busy with the many other things you all do to keep this great site running smooth.
                  Last edited by OzzyKP; December 2, 2005, 23:16.

Comment

el bumpo.

Comment

ozzy . in the scheme of things we are the small vocal minority..

Comment

Well we're definitely small. Vocal could use some work.

Comment

Hi folks.

Yes, your request has been viewed and is being considered.

Thanks for your continued patience!

--------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Thanks Dan, your time spent to let us know where things are upto is appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X