No announcement yet.

70,000 logins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that we have souch a tremendous report, could we remove all those persons who had been registered for >6months yet haven't made a single post?

When I open the member list it's pretty impossible to find anyone by alphabetical search..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Code:
      DELETE
      FROM _apolyton_users
      WHERE postcount = 0 AND regdate < (NOW() - 6 MONTH)

Above - first 20 users with 11 marked as per condition
      Attached Files
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
        Now that we have souch a tremendous report, could we remove all those persons who had been registered for >6months yet haven't made a single post?

When I open the member list it's pretty impossible to find anyone by alphabetical search..
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

a couple of days ago we had a 5 year old settler posting again in the civ4 general forum

so, no.
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Hehe I noticed that too - I had a feeling you'd bring it up.

Also, you can search for posters without going through the entire list anyway. For those with names that start with a !! or whatever so they can go at the start, well, they should be removed anyway no matter what their postcount.

Comment

Only 3 to 4 days to register a 1000 new ones?!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                a couple of days ago we had a 5 year old settler posting again in the civ4 general forum
                More importantly, you need an account for a whole bunch of stuff, such as downloading attachments, using the directory, etc. You don't necessarily need to post to make use of your account.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Long live DLs and Zeropeople!

Comment

Great work, Locutus!

And for Poly!
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      I have seen quite a few 3, 4 or even 5 year old settler, chieftains, and warlords in the cIV section. Very cool that folks are returning back to the best site for Civilization info.
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Indeed. A big no to all member deletion!

Great work btw, Locutus!

And man, was there really only 7.000 members at the time I registered? I feel old. Especially when I saw that I joined before we switched to vBulletin, it feels like we're had it forever... I didn't even remember that...
                        /me looks for grey hairs.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                        X