Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can call me so when I ascend to deityhood like the experts I listed . Somewhere 2009.

(+1 )

Comment

Well with Civ4 out now it will probably be more like early to mid 2006.

Comment

Is Diety REALLY that important?

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You can tell us in 6 posts.

Comment

Just for fun, I checked my current ppd. If I count for the last 3 months, I have ~13.6 ppd. Civ4 has been good business I guess... More important, if my calculator is right, if I keep that ppd the next 330 days, I'm deity! It's not long since I would have just laughted and thought any person hinting of that were insane...
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
              Is Diety REALLY that important?

No, but deity is...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                Just for fun, I checked my current ppd. If I count for the last 3 months, I have ~13.6 ppd. Civ4 has been good business I guess... More important, if my calculator is right, if I keep that ppd the next 330 days, I'm deity! It's not long since I would have just laughted and thought any person hinting of that were insane...
                If I keep a decent pace I´m emperor in a few months. If I only could get my hands on a copy of Civ 4...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

2.56 ppd, you indeed need Civ4 young padawan.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                  X