Who's Online Is It Anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Online Is It Anyway?

How come the Who's Online section of the forums is not accessable to us ordinary run o' the mill posters? It can be a nice little diversion for when one be needing diverting.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Its not? I thought it was or at least I remember looking at it frequently before I subscribed to apoly.

Huh
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Clever title. Well done.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It is working...
        Attached Files
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Works for me too.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Same here. Maybe it´s only DaShi who´s excluded?
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

So we got a SidMeier, today.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

We did? Someone registered with his name? Yin! Locutus! You can rejoice, you're cleaned of all suspicion!
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  We did?
                  Yes we did according to Dauphin's screenshot.

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  Someone registered with his name? Yin! Locutus! You can rejoice, you're cleaned of all suspicion!
                  I would be careful about this, I found him with the advance search option, he pretends being from Germany with his German flag.

-Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                    So we got a SidMeier, today.

-Martin
                    It is not "the" Sid Meier.

----------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

So much both he and I understood I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                        Therefore I wrote "a SidMeier" and sticked to the camel case style. If the real Sid Meier is registered on this site, I am sure you would know it at first.

-Martin

Comment

You can't see anymore what the users are reading, which is the issue that is distressing us voyeurists.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: Who's Online Is It Anyway?

Originally posted by DaShi
                            How come the Who's Online section of the forums is not accessable to us ordinary run o' the mill posters?
                            When one has 500 users online, it takes rather a long time to load. And then it refreshes every few minutes. And then google spiders get caught in it and go round and round and round. And then the server breaks.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

----------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              Really?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X