Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 New Civ4 Avatars Added

16 new avatars were added using the image of the civ4 leaders

this creates a total of 331 avatars availiable with zero post count requirements...
    Last edited by MarkG; October 13, 2005, 10:28.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Ask and you shall receive.
    Attached Files
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Trying out one of the new avatars right now.

Can we have one of the new tank soon, pleeeeeeease
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
          Trying out one of the new avatars right now.

Can we have one of the new tank soon, pleeeeeeease
          why don't you do it yourself?

Comment

yeah you're plus member after all, you rule

Comment

Nice, glad to see the non-plus users aren't getting ignored.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

This is good.
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Ever considered using Civ1 icons?
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

why don't you do it yourself?
                    Um because I dont have the game yet.....

besides I'm lazy and I suck
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      Ever considered using Civ1 icons?
                      Those would be very charming and it's not like the Civ2 icons are on the high end of graphic wizziness already. (dito for colonization)
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

If you provide them I'm sure Markos will be happy to add them
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Sure. If MarkG says he'll add them and if it's not too difficult.

Comment

sure, np
                            80x80 , gif

Comment

Working...
                            X