Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bust santa's zit. Get a free IPOD! WOW!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust santa's zit. Get a free IPOD! WOW!!

So Im browsing. And like this big frickin ad with Santa clause with 2 green zits. And he's panting you have to bust them to get the ipod.

Serouisly Markos, Stop it with the gay ads ok. Just Stop/

FG

Re: Bust santa's zit. Get a free IPOD! WOW!!

Originally posted by faded glory
    So Im browsing. And like this big frickin ad with Santa clause with 2 green zits. And he's panting you have to bust them to get the ipod.

Serouisly Markos, Stop it with the gay ads ok. Just Stop/

FG
    FG:

Your criticism starts constructive... but end nots. With the advertising agencies we have affiliated Apolyton with, we have elected to allow them to auto-select what ads go into our campaigns based on a pre-selected preference list. Unfortunately, some ads get categorized incorrectly -- even inappropriately -- and we have to go in and manually remove them from the rotation.

To be further constructive, please provide the link to which the ad points. This should narrow down which ad provider of ours the ad is coming from. A screenshot (in JPG format, please) of the ad would be of additional assistance. You started out by saying that you were "browsing" and this questionable ad appeared, and did not specify this site, but I'm presuming as much.

--------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Hey faded glory you're alive!!

Comment

That's old news.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It's far better than "Shoot the [black] gangster" though.

Comment

"gangsta"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Saver"

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"alver"

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

alverman!

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Back on topic, people...

--------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Yes, back on topic. Faded, did you pop Santa's zits or not? Inquiring minds want to know!?!
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Santa eats too much fat food anyway. Look at him, he´s bordering on the obese. And let´s not even talk about the womens underwear or the picking up of skanks in a sleazy bar...

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

ya i busted the zit but it sent me to some site that wanted my CC number. And i lost my CC years ago.

I understand DANQ

But keep in my mind how annoying the content of those interactive ads are vs. the Content of this site.

Here I am reading the civ4 forums and there's a large santa clause bothering me on the right side of my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                              Santa eats too much fat food anyway. Look at him, he´s bordering on the obese. And let´s not even talk about the womens underwear or the picking up of skanks in a sleazy bar...
                              Or the fact that he has somehow managed to detach his left arm and stick it in the air some way to his right?

Just either get 'poly PLUS (), or ignore the ads. I don't come to 'poly to look at ads, and even if I didn't have PLUS, then they wouldn't interfere with my enjoyment too much. Oh, and never click on them unless you want the product. It'll only encourage them!

Comment

Working...
                              X