This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the name change log?

Ok, yes I know it's here, but why is it no longer being updated?

I've noticed a few familar posters now have unfamiliar names. Have you given up on recording the changes publicly, or are you just behind in updating the thread?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

My guess is the whole staff is busy tallying the score from the recent birthday contest.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Now now, no need to get nasty Zoid.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i havent done any name chaning lately so i cant comment
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It must have sunken into oblivion, ergo it's somewhere on page 2 or so.

Comment

Re: Where's the name change log?

Originally posted by joncha
            Ok, yes I know it's here, but why is it no longer being updated?

I've noticed a few familar posters now have unfamiliar names. Have you given up on recording the changes publicly, or are you just behind in updating the thread?
            I'm only aware of one update that hasn't been made yet (waiting for a follow up from another mod)
            A few posters in the past have asked that a name change not be recorded in the public part of this site. For us to do that... they have to give us GOOD reasons why we shouldn't. In 99% of the cases, name changes are recorded in the thread.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why is the name-change log not topped anymore?
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

probably because Community has lots of things topped
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Could a mod please capitalise me nick please?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                    Could a mod please capitalise me nick please?
                    Please send my your request via PM so I have a reminder to do it

Putting requests like that in random threads is a good way to be ignored
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Could a mod ban Ming please?

(might work while he's reacting to posted requests quickly)

Comment

The lack of Ming for any lenght of time would make Apolyton a less interesting site.
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Very true.

Ming
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

@Ming: Could you capitalize joncha's nick, please?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                              @Ming: Could you capitalize joncha's nick, please?
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X