X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naughty Adverts

(+1)

I don´t see anything even remotely naughty. In fact I don´t see anything...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

See an optician.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
        I don´t see anything even remotely naughty.
        And terribly disappointed you are.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I realise that this could be a problem to noobs, but anyone who's used the net before knows not to click on pop-ups. Don't they?

Comment

i believe we have users of a higher that tech-newbie level
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'm sure there's a few, but enough of pop-ups. My question is: WTF is with that CivAnon ad!?!?!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

connection was refused when attempting to contact www.burstnet.com
                what does 'advertisement' and 'pop up' mean anyway? i think i have this hazy memory of pre-mozilla days but im not sure...
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  My question is: WTF is with that CivAnon ad!?!?!
                  Firaxis crazy marketing
                  We run one just for the fun of it
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Naughty Adverts

These ads have been pulled.

Thank you for bringing them to our attention.

--------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X