Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the symbol of Apolyton? (on the browser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the symbol of Apolyton? (on the browser)

What is that symbol on the address next to Apolyton? I just occured to me that I dont know what it is. Maybe its something I totally overlooked, but I cant find anything that looks like that... so what is it anyway?
    Attached Files
    Siga El Conejo Blanco
    Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
    | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

An engineer.

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ElConejo! You dare to admit you don't recognize the engineer from Civ2???
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          The people's militia shall punish him! He'll never see them coming!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

Comment

a better question might have been why is ACS's symbol the civ2 engineer

Why not something cooler?
              The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

Like what?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

From looking at the responses in this thread so far... maybe the symbol should just be a "+1"

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbars
                    a better question might have been why is ACS's symbol the civ2 engineer
                    our first server is called "Settler". when we upgraded to our second server, Settler II, we adopted the Engineer as our icon.

Comment

..but now we're on Settler III right? I propose a change to the ICBM!

Comment

Civ games start with a settler and a browser with apolyton

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          ElConejo! You dare to admit you don't recognize the engineer from Civ2???
                          I never played Civ2.. i became a huge civer with Civ3Vanilla and upgraded to Complete nearly a year ago..

But thanks for the response! I'll certainly recognize it now!
                          Siga El Conejo Blanco
                          | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                            ..but now we're on Settler III right? I propose a change to the ICBM!
                            I second that!
                            Siga El Conejo Blanco

Comment

Originally posted by ElConejo

I never played Civ2.. i became a huge civer with Civ3Vanilla and upgraded to Complete nearly a year ago..
                              Blasphemer!!!1! Infidel!!1!! Heretic!!!

BURN HIM!!!!!1!!1!1ELEVEN!11!140698!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X