Guests Viewing the Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for looking into it markos...

By the way- the new feature stating number of each post is great!

-DC.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Registration is easy enough, make 'em register and who knows, they might even post.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
        telling them why could annoy them or... be an incentive for them to register.
        I'm surprised it isn't so already.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          i'll see what can be done....
          Thanks Markos, now going to page 2, 3, 4 etc works. Is it purpose that displaying of threads older than the given period of time still doesn't work?

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Guests should adapt and become assimilated. Like humus
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
            X