Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is poly running really slow for anyone else?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is poly running really slow for anyone else?

what the hell? I'm dreading when civ4 comes out for this reason.

edit: of course, now after I post this thread, it's working okay now. figures.

re-edit: after making the above edit, it has slowed down again.

no more edits, I promise.

another site I was at was slow as well. So it may be my connection. But counterglow is fast.

Format your computer, just in case.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That wont work - he should buy a new one immediately.

Comment

No, his temp files just need to be cleaned out - he should wash his computer thoroughly with soap.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No problems here! All seems to be normal.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Markos's probably fiddling around, all is well here.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              Markos's probably fiddling around, all is well here.
              No "fiddling" at all is going on. There may be some trumpet playing, however...

If the problem persists, Dissident, especially if it is just Apolyton specifically, perform a traceroute and send the results to Markos and myself via email or PM.

To perform a traceroute, open a DOS/command prompt, type the following line below and hit [Enter]:

tracert apolyton.net

---------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X