Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the name change log be topped again please?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the name change log be topped again please?

The log is only on the first page when someone changes his name but it happens too often that I see a post with an avatar I know but with an unknown name. In the good old days I just had to go to this forum to check if someone changed his name because the thread was topped but nowadays I have to go through all sorts of trouble to find it.

Please?...
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Yup, good idea Hueij
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I agree. With only three other topped threads (some that can be untopped now), the name-change thread deserves to be topped again.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I have subscribed to the thread, so I always sees when someone changed the name, but having it topped will make it easier if you want to find the thread again
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Retop it
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            Retop it
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yes... it used to be topped... but then the gods started topping more threads. It was deemed that there were too many, and that the name change thread was the least important.

As I look across the forum today, there are far less topped threads. Maybe Dan will allow it to be topped again.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Retopping.

Comment

I have heard your humble request, my subj... 'er, visitors, and so shall it be.

'Er, granted. Done.

--------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. The reason it was originally detopped was as Ming has explained above.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Thanks Dan.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Case closed!
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                      X