Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought post-count related threads were supposedly prohibited here because of a thing called spam which most of the people around here know too well.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

spam? tell me more!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Spam, isn´t that some kind of fruit?
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

No, it's a meat product.

But seriously, this thread has gone far now, much spam has been posted, but in the beginning it was made to celebrate Paddy going ahead Ming in PC, that somepne has managed that has never happened before now. It's a fun and half-major event in poly's history, well worth a dedicated thread. But now it's purpose has, as always in AC, been fullfilled.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            No, it's a meat product.
            I know I just forgot the appropriate smilie...

But seriously, this thread has gone far now, much spam has been posted, but in the beginning it was made to celebrate Paddy going ahead Ming in PC, that somepne has managed that has never happened before now. It's a fun and half-major event in poly's history, well worth a dedicated thread. But now it's purpose has, as always in AC, been fullfilled.
            I agree. Let us hunt our +1´s on newer pastures
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I forgot to congratulate Paddy. Well done, mate!
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                I thought post-count related threads were supposedly prohibited here because of a thing called spam which most of the people around here know too well.
                The rule is to prevent people starting "Look at me, I'm finally King!" threads. What has been allowed in the past is threads saying there are now 10 deities on Apolyton or some such, statistics that reflect on the site as a whole. That we have a new poster with the largest post count is significant and worthy of discussion.

If he had started this thread himself, sure, it would probably get closed and he would have a PCR as this would be a boasting thread - post count for post count's sake. However, Paddy is a civver who's massive involvement with the site has given him a huge post count as a matter of course. It was a by-product of his involvement, not the driving factor of his involvement.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well said Skanky
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

The point is that everyone likes Paddy, so this thread stays open and we can get +1s.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X